TapRoom Beer Co. The Breakfast Klub
Four different coffee varietals from Koppi Coffee Roasters, one imperial stout from TapRoom Beer Co.
We give you TapRoom Beer Co. The Breakfast Klub. A super unique beer-and-coffee-infused experience that no other craft brewery in San Diego has done before (real statistics).
Mixed 4pk will contain:
(1) 16oz can each, of:
1 – Peru – Flor De Valle Organic
– – – Flor del Valle, has 2 hectares planted with coffee and sits above 1900 masl in Lonya Grande in Amazonas. Ylder Herrera, only 29 years old, is growing Costa Rica 95 and Caturra.
– – – Tasting notes include ‘Plum, fig, sweet chocolate’
2 – Rwanda – Gitesi
– – – Gitesi is known for its clean, sweet coffees and this year’s harvest is especially lovely with white flower, apricot jam, black tea and jasmine flavors.
– – – Washed, Bourbon varietal
3 – Costa Rica – La Lia “Black Honey Processed Geisha”
– – – La Lia is a farm and micro mill in the heart of Tarrazu owned by the brothers Luis and Oscar Monge. The farm has been in the family for almost 70 years.
– – – “Black Honey” refers to when heavier amounts of pulp are left on the cherries before fermentation and drying, which make for exceptional espressos because they have a syrupy, full-bodied mouthfeel, dried fruit flavors, and lower perceived acidity.
4 – Red Clay Espresso Blend
– – – The blend consists of 50% La Lia, Caturra Honey , Costa Rica 25% Primavera Natural, Brazil 25% Jaguara PB Natural, Brazil
– – – Tasting notes are ‘rich mouth feel, notes of chocolate, nougat and caramel with a soft acidity.’